Any thoughts on mozy.com for backup's?

No personal experience, but after you started this thread I went and
looked up numerous options and read reviews, and am now doing a trial
on CrashPlan+ and fully anticipate I will be doing the Family plan.
Pricing seems especially good when you need to do multiple machines.

In my case I can easily come up with 5 machines to do at home, which
makes the cost per machine effectively under $2/month for unlimited
data per machine. (It is $120/year for up to 10 machines in the
family plan. Google for Crashplan coupon and you can save another
10%, bringing my cost down to $1.80/month/machine.)

Things I like about CrashPlan+ (not necessarily the free CrashPlan):

- Unlimited storage without extra charges
- Windows, OSX, and Linux clients
- Free mobile (iOS and Android) apps available to download file to phone
- Can monitor file system for file changes and perform real-time
backups as files change
- Open files can be backed up (some limitations on Windows apps which
don't play well with the shadow copy service)
- Flexible configuration on how revisions should be kept
- Can backup not only to cloud but to other machines on LAN and/or
external drive and/or "friends" machines over internet
- User choice of 3 tradeoffs between encryption security vs recovery
if you lose your password
- If you need a fast, full restore from cloud copy there is option to
overnight a drive with data instead of restore via internet
- If you want to "seed" the initial cloud copy, you can optionally
submit up to 1TB of data using an external drive
- You can disable bandwidth throttles when wanting to maximize
throughput for seeding/restore, but set throttles for ongoing
operations

I have always just done local backups to hot swap drives in cages
where I rotate drives and take some offsite. But this thread has
convinced me to try CrashPlan+. I have spent wayyyy more than this on
multiple large drives I can rotate in two 5-bay SATA trays. Plus this
gives access if needed while traveling (even from a phone if
necessary).

Doug