From: pctech-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pctech-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Norm Dennis
Sent: Wednesday, 21 December 2011 1:01 PM
To: 'PC Technical Discussion for iSeries Users'
Subject: Re: [PCTECH] Weird one - hard to title...

< Any ideas? >

Just another painful experience with M$ Vista/Windows 7.
I have done the same as you with XP and it worked a treat haven't tried with
Vista but I have had other issues that I'm working through.

Strange differences in desktops between different user profiles on a laptop.

There must be a setting I'm missing but one shows small icons as small icons
and another shows small icons as medium icons.

No major issue just an irritation for consistency.

Norm Dennis