Re: Laptop brands/experiences

fixed

My HP laptop has the F5 key right below the off-on toggle button for the wifi. Cut my connection more times than I can count -per week- trying to refresh my green-screen and reload my browser.

Wife and step-kids got me an iMac for my birthday, first iMac. I like it a lot, but under-use its capabilities, I know.

4 GB memory, almost 500 GB disk capacity, nice screen. Just not portable but I'm not complaining. :(
:(

But what about a 5250 emulator? What is there?

Thanks
Alan