From: pctech-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pctech-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of John Jones
Sent: Monday, March 28, 2011 8:27 AM
To: PC Technical Discussion for iSeries Users
Subject: Re: [PCTECH] Spam Phone Call

Well, caller ID Spoofing is a federal crime (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caller_ID_spoofing ) but I wouldn't expect Los
Federales to devote too much attention to it unless it led to actual
fraud/loss. They're simply too understaffed & overburdened to go after the
small fish in the pond.

On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 7:53 AM, Jim Oberholtzer