I also use Microsoft Security Essentials at home and recommend it to all who
ask. It is free for personal use, and is really good. The footprint is
small and it installs and updates easily.

Note about "free for personal use". While I am sure there are businesses
who also use it, it is a violation of the licensing agreement and I don't
recommend it to clients for that reason.

I didn't mention it initially because Jeff asked about "administration",
which implied to me that it is for a business.

---------
Tom Jedrzejewicz
tomjedrz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Illegitimi non carborundum"