She goes through the bestseller list.

On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 2:57 PM, Glenn Hopwood <ghopwood.list@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

After the investment she could still read for free. Many libraries offer
ebooks and there are a few sites that have some really good titles
available for free.

manybooks,net
baen.com/library (scifi and fantasy)
www.gutenberg.org

Of course, none of the ebook readers give you the same 'feel' of a real
book in your hand. I am looking forward to the ability to carry 1000s of
books around with me though.

Glenn