Re: Tracking static IP addresses

fixed

I use the DHCP server to assign the address, and then setup reservations for
devices that need to remain static.
---------
Tom Jedrzejewicz
tomjedrz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 7:53 AM, Mike Wills <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We have an RPG program that does it.

--
Mike Wills
http://mikewills.me

On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 9:46 AM, Burns, Bryan <Bryan_Burns@xxxxxxxxxxxx
wrote:

What do you use to keep track of static IP addresses? We use an Excel
spreadsheet, but it's not much better than a pen and paper, to wit, the
address conflict I just found.
Thanks,
Bryan Burns
--
This is the PC Technical Discussion for iSeries Users (PcTech) mailing
list