Bill

<verndor response>
We sell the Sophos products - I guess they're considered one of the best. Only sold to companies, no consumer-level products. It does use a central server for setup. Also, for every licensed internal machine, you can let your employees download the software for use on their home computers - no extra cost.

I use it myself at home, as well as at work. It is not very intrusive at all, seems to me.

www.sophos.com is their site - you can also check things out at our site, www.rjssoftware.com and click on the tab that says "Secure". Of course, feel free to call us and ask for Sophos sales, at 888.757.7638 toll-free.
</verndor response>

I think there've been responses NOT from me about Sophos in these lists.

Regards
Vern