Regarding interference as several have mentioned (microwaves, other WiFi,
big printers/copiers, etc.), wireless b & g run at 2.4GHz just like lots of
devices as it's unlicensed spectrum. Within that framework your options are
limited but include:
1. Running in g-mode only (by default the router is probably in b + g mode).
2. Trying different channels as Scott mentioned. This is essentially the
same as older cordless phones where you had to change the channels they ran
on to avoid interference.
3. Fiddle with router positioning - Put in the middle of the space, put it
at the same or slightly higher level than the PCs (but not on the floor or
lower where signals will have to pass through desks etc.)
4. Fiddle with the antenna on the router. There are two parts to this.
First is to try antenna positioning - vertical, leaning to one side or
another, etc. just like rabbit ears on an old TV. If the router has two
antennas try having them at different angles. Second is to consider higher
gain antenna like
http://www.amazon.com/Alfa-Booster-High-Gain-OMNI-Directional-Antenna/dp/B00328BEY8/ref=pd_sim_e_25

Wireless n runs at 5GHz so there's much less in the way of interference. If
all devices are n-capable, consider making the network n-only (disabling b/g
support). n has the added advantage of potentially much higher speeds;
upwards of 300 Mb (g taps out at 54 Mb and b's top speed is 11).

Wireless a is another option but while you can still get products that
support it, use is in decline.

If wireless simply can't be made to work, the fallback positions would
include:
1. Running Ethernet where needed.
2. Using PowerLine to get Ethernet-over-power. Basically, Ethernet is as
close as the nearest power outlet. PowerLine AV is the current spec and
offers 85, 200, and 500 Mb bandwidths.