Bill,

We got in with a tax free unit, so we haven't paid anything for phone
service for a year now. I am considering going to the Premier service,
it has quite a number of nice features.

I'm at about 1.5 years now and consider the premier service worth much more
than the cost. I think the percentage of users on premier is only something
like 20%, which surprises me because it adds so many nice features and it is
still so cheap compared to POTS or most ISP's VOIP offerings.

I guess for folks who don't use the phone much and would otherwise consider
no landline at all, having just basic service makes sense. It is my office
phone, so I like all the extra features of premier.