Mike,

Now as a consumer, this is what I want. A package of unlimited phone,
unlimited texts, and unlimited internet for around $60 dollars a month.

You can get close to that with Sprint if you qualify for some of the
discount plans. I paid $69 per month (without discount) for unlimited text,
unlimited data, unlimited nights, weekends, and mobile to mobile calls (to
ANY carrier, not just Sprint) but only 450 daytime minutes to landlines.
That worked for me. With discounts, that would be well under $60/mth. But
for $99 you could get unlimited everything, and I think discount plans range
up to 28% or so. If you don't qualify for one (I am self employed), one
option I saw mentioned in the forums was a specific credit union in
Chicago. You could become a member there if you were in the national PTA.
That is a one-time fee of something like $25, then open a $5 account or
whatever at the credit union. You could recoup those costs in about a month
on the $99 unlimited plan, then start saving from there. I never bothered.

Add additional phones with the same features for maybe $10 more each.

Where they really get you on additional lines is text (why???) and data. :(

Doug