Yuck.

We just dumped them in favor of Vipre. When we bought Panda, we had to upgrade the RAM in dozens of PCs just to make them limp along. During updates to the definitions it would lock my system at 100% usage. One of it's fixes to a worm me picked up was to delete a core system file. We had to walk around and touch over 100 PCs to reinstall XP just to get them to boot. The console upgrades often didn't carry settings across for us either. SPAM blocking? Not the best at all. Lots of crashes too on end-user machines.

The system RAM and processor demands were a red flag when we were comparing various solutions, and unfortunately the concern I expressed didn't trump the good deal we were offered...

Don't get me wrong--it was (is) totally usable. BUT, know and evaluate the machines you have and what it will cost you to get them up to par. If you could arrange a demo on your own equipment, that might be helpful. So far, our users seem happy with Vipre.

HTH.