Are the wireless/bluetooth units colliding in their communications?

While I was at one very large customer (fortune 50) they started to get in these keyboards and drove the help desk nuts with funny behaviours and weird happenings. Then one day the help desk guy was helping one user and noticed that every time he moved the mouse, his cube neighbor's cursor moved. The units were cross communicating. The solution was to ban all wireless devices in the offices. (which included all cell phones BTW). Eliminated two problems at once.

Jim Oberholtzer
CEO/Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects, LLC