Some folks have reported better range when using n routers even just running
in g mode. So if range/house coverage is an issue you might want to
consider an n router.

While n units can talk back to g and b and g units can talk back to b, a is
a different spec with no cross-compatibility. Your chipset supports both a
& g so you're covered pretty much regardless of which router you buy. I'd
recommend a good g unit or an n unit if range is an issue or if you think
you might buy any n-capable client machines in the next year. Most new
laptops support n.