What Device is Using an IP Address

fixed

I saw the following message in the System i History this morning: User ADMIN from client 10.0.0.146 connected to job 380815/QUSER/QZDASOINIT.

How do I find out what device is 146? Besides, that is, going around and running ipcong on every device in the building?

Jerry C. Adams
IBM System i Programmer/Analyst
--
B&W Wholesale