Hi Norm -

On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 21:08:53 +0800, "Norm Dennis"
<nhdennis@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

How frequently do you re-boot your PC?

I leave my work PC running all of the time and locked so that I can
use Remote Desktop from home (through a VPN tunnel) for off-hours
access. I generally reboot it once a week to help ensure that there
won't be a hangup or anything when I need to use it remotely.

I have two home PCs:

This one that I using right now, which is my own PC, running WinNT4
(and will eventually be Linux), which I reboot every couple of months
or so.

Because the VPN client won't run on NT4, I also have a system from
work at home. That one generally gets rebooted only when there is a
Windows update which requires it (which happens often enough).

Ken