Re: Thunderbird includes all headers on Forward - Why?

fixed

How is View, headers set; All or normal? The forward uses that setting also.

John Ross

Walden H. Leverich wrote:
Trying to get someone setup with Thunderbird because it's supposed to be
good. We run Outlook so I'm out of my element here. First problem was
that Thunderbird was forwarding an email as an attachment to a new
email, not simply as a normal forward. Found this setting as "Forward
As" dropdown and change it to forward inline. However, now the forwarded
message shows all the headers from the message being forwarded. Is there
a way to stop that? I just want a "normal" forward setup that includes
from, to, subject and date. Just like a normal email package. Ideas?

-Walden