"Teamviewer and LogMeIn might be options, though they're only free for
private use."

Cool! I will review those solutions for my own use then.

Thanks Lukas!

PETER VIDAL
MAPICS IT TECHNICAL SUPPORT TEAM / SR SYSTEM ANALYST
10540 Ridge Rd., Suite 203, New Port Richey, FL 34654-5111
( 727-815-3104 | 7 727-815-3120 | WWW.PALL.COM

"Nature has perfections in order to show that she is the image of God, and
defects to show that she is only his image."
Blaise Pascal

Attention:

This communication may contain information that is confidential,
privileged and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the original, all attachments, and all
copies of this communication.