Re: How to connect 2 PC remotely (FREE)

fixed

On Tue, Oct 6, 2009 at 15:20, <Peter_Vidal@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have this need. ÂWe have a PC in our church where our financial software
package resides. ÂOur treasurer and secretary want to be able to work from
home using the software and data in the office's PC. ÂI need to bring a
solution so she can login or access somehow the PC from home.

Teamviewer and LogMeIn might be options, though they're only free for
private use.