Try VNC. www.realvnc.com

Or - GoToMyPc.com - Not free but pretty darn cheap.

Peter_Vidal@xxxxxxxx 10/06/2009 6:20:14 AM >>>
Good morning / afternoon to all:

I have this need. We have a PC in our church where our financial
software
package resides. Our treasurer and secretary want to be able to work
from
home using the software and data in the office's PC. I need to bring a
solution so she can login or access somehow the PC from home.

I know there are a couple of software solutions out there but I am
looking for a cost-free solution that is pretty simple to setup and use
and obviously a solution that you can recommend.

Your advice is highly appreciated.

Regards to all,

PETER VIDAL
MAPICS IT TECHNICAL SUPPORT TEAM / SR SYSTEM ANALYST
10540 Ridge Rd., Suite 203, New Port Richey, FL 34654-5111
( 727-815-3104 | 7 727-815-3120 | WWW.PALL.COM

"Success is neither magical or mysterious. Success is the natural
consequence of consistently applying the fundamentals."
Jim Rohn

Attention:

This communication may contain information that is confidential,
privileged and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the original, all attachments, and all
copies of this communication.