On Tue, Sep 8, 2009 at 19:02, Roger Vicker, CCP<rv-tech@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Does anyone have a link on how to create this global address book in
Exchange 2007 and give everyone full access to it?

You can deploy public folders and add that folder as an Outlook
address book (right click on the folder, properties, show as Outlook
address book). Public folders are being phased out though, and if
you've created an Exchange 2007 organization in Outlook 2007 mode,
you'll need to create a new storage group and create a public folder
storage in it. This won't work from OWA or EAS. This won't show in
GAL, but it will show in the Outlook address book.

Another way would be to create the adresses as Contact objects in
Active Directory. However this will probably clash with your "give
everyone full access to it", as this would need the AD administrative
tools to maintain (and properly delegated privileges). This would show
up in GAL and work using OWA or EAS.

Basically, this isn't as easy in Exchange, and you'll probably need to
adjust the process behind this.