I'm developing an application to retreive iSeries data thru a stored
procedure
and return a result set back to the c# program that called the stored
procedure.

I have debug set to program SETCLRLIB on the iSeries which is called to
set the correct library list based on the company code, and userid.

When I call the C# program I get a signon screen where I sign in as user
CRPRDQUA, and my password.
CRPRDQUA is the testing user signon, any thing else is considered a
production signon, so you can see that QUSER coming in there could be
a real problem for me.

When the c# program executes, it calls a stored procedure, which calls
program SETCLRLIB to set the library list.

I'm expecting the userid I retreive in the below program to be CRPRDQUA,
and it turns out to be QUSER.
I'm guessing QUSER is something picked up thru the network. Being a
iSeries programmer, I don't normally deal with remote environments,
so it boggles me when I signon on as CRPRDQUA and later see QUSER.

Can someone explain how I can get my correct signon passed to my program,
so I can determine the correct userid, so I can correctly set the library
list.

Below is program SETCLRLIB

Appreciate your help.

PGM PARM(&COCD) (with company code and user id I can
determine a library list)
DCL VAR(&COCD) TYPE(*CHAR) LEN(2)
DCL VAR(&TSTFLG) TYPE(*CHAR) LEN(2)
DCL VAR(&USERID) TYPE(*CHAR) LEN(10)
RTVJOBA USER(&USERID)

*-----------------------------------------------------------------*/
* If testing from SQL SCRIPT user defaults to QUSER */
*-----------------------------------------------------------------*/
IF COND(&USERID *EQ 'QUSER') THEN(DO) I
added this code while testing, but
CHGVAR VAR(&USERID) VALUE('CRPRDQUA') this will eventually
be taken out once
ENDDO the
quser issue is resolved
*-----------------------------------------------------------------*/
* Clear library list */
*-----------------------------------------------------------------*/
IF COND(&USERID *NE 'CRPRDQUA') THEN(DO)
CHGLIBL LIBL(*NONE) CURLIB(CRPRDLIB) This would actually
be the correct logic
ENDDO from here down.
IF COND(&USERID *EQ 'CRPRDQUA') THEN(DO)
CHGLIBL LIBL(*NONE) CURLIB(CRPRDLIBTS)
ENDDO

*-----------------------------------------------------------------*/
* SET UP LIBRARY LIST PROGRAM */