Those expenses are out of the question at this point. I'm looking to learn
basic stuff so I don't need the consultant except for when it's something
substantial.

That's the way it is in a 1-person IT shop. Especially when you're a
corporate VP and you consider yourself a businessman first and an IT person
second.

On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 4:07 PM, Lukas Beeler <lukas.beeler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx