Be careful about Promise SmartStor nas boxes also. Less than fully reliable
is how I'd describe the one I have at home.
Bob
To love is to risk not being loved in return.
To hope is to risk pain.
To try is to risk failure,
but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk
nothing.
--Catra Corbett