Scary stuff...

<It's 6 p.m. on a Friday, and you're getting ready to pack up for the
weekend when your telephone rings. It's the CEO of your company; he's
returning from a business trip, and he's unable to access his notes from the
board meeting he just attended.

He reports a strange message on his computer screen and would like you to
come take a look. You hope there's a simple fix, and haven't quite abandoned
hopes of dinner and a movie, but those hopeful thoughts are replaced with a
sickening feeling in the pit of your stomach when you read the words on his
laptop screen:

"Your files are encrypted with RSA-1024 algorithm. [sic] To recovery your
files you need to buy our decryptor. To buy decrypting tool contact us
at..."

It looks like your company is the victim of ransomware -- the malware threat
du jour...>

<http://searchsecurity.techtarget.com/tip/0,289483,sid14_gci1321211,00.html?track=sy320>