Hi all,
I am not sure if these guys (Jagex) do or will ever take
investments but I would put a chunk down here:
http://www.jagex.com/corporate/Contact/locations.ws
Their game has absolutely taken over the teen and pre-teen world. I
am amazed at the loyal following and there is not a 5th grader in my
area that has not boosted his age by 2 years to join in the fun early.
This anomaly makes the i5 loyal following appear really 'niche' -
which is true anyway, of course.

I am simply having to learn enough about RPG to realize the dangers,
if any. I took interest when I saw our 5th grader typing (in chat room
mode ) 4 times faster than I ever imagined a human could and he is
starting to use speech littered with terms such as "butt ugly"....

Is anyone else having to limit their kid's time here?
http://www.runescape.com

Should 5th graders have typing class and computer class? and if they
finish their assignments early - be allowed to assemble in a virtual
world on runescape?

Do we realize that 10/11 year old kids these days know the advantages
of using different user agents such as firefox/firebug and hacking the
onlline world?

Extremely cool child-hood huh?