All,

I'm getting a new PC, which will be XP Pro.  My old PC is W2K.

About a year ago I set up a number of 'duplicate' laptops via Ghost and then
Files and Settings Transfer Wizard.  Worked pretty well, however they were
brand new installs, from XP to XP.  The from PCs in those cases had nothing
installed to the degree my old PC has (such as WDSC).

I'm going to install programs from scratch and I understand the Files and
Settings Transfer Wizard will work with W2K.  I'm just wondering if someone
has done that already, or if one of the purchased tools is actually worth it
for a one-off.

Thanks.

(PS, new system will be 3.4gz with 2gb ram, mirrored 80gb drives, 20"
widescreen, AND a 320gb as well.  It's orgy time in the valley)