Symantec Fax Starter Edition under Win2000's Outlook2000

fixed

I have installed, removed, reinstalled, changed, detect and repair, ... so many times Outlook2000 to try Symantec Fax Starter Edition ("Internet Mail Only" option..) to work!
Have followed instructions from all different documents I have found:
196272-Troubleshooting SFSE..
195600-Howto Remove and reinstall SFSE..
195861-Error 1120 when printing Fax..
etc.

Even though I have deleted and reloaded everything, even deleting entries thru Regedit (195600 above)... but have never succeded to see a "Symantec Fax Starter Edition" Printer in the Printers list (Start/Settings/Printers).

196272 says:
- delete it
- add printer HPLaserJetIII (??? why ???)
- add Symantex Fax using Office2000 setup

Well I've done it, it never gets created!

Anybody has such a "Symantec Fax Starter Edition" Printer created ?
How did you get it created?
If don't remember, can you  provide me with all its properties
- exact full name
- port to which it's attached
- driver name
- etc