Re: Outlook (2003 11.8010.8036 SP2) Problems

fixed

Bill wrote:
Double-check the rules for the list.  In my Outlook 2000 I do have the
option to check both "move an entry" and also "move a copy of an entry".

I'd never noticed that before ! Nope, it wasn't selected.

If you're on XP:  Start/Control Panel/Mail.  Click on the Addressing
tab.  Make sure these settings are what you want.

That gets me to the same options in Outlook that I've already been through
to no avail :-) Can't believe it would let something get setup like this
with no way to correct it - oh wait, it's MS :-)

Thanks !

Chuck