Re problem #1, are you using rules to filter stuff into the folders?  If so,
check that the rule for PC Tech is not duplicated.

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: pctech-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pctech-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Chuck Lewis
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2006 2:57 PM
To: 'PC Technical Discussion for iSeries Users'
Subject: [PCTECH] Outlook (2003 11.8010.8036 SP2) Problems

Hi folks,

Migrated to a new PC last week and moved Outlook's PST's over, etc.

Have two issues:

1)       In ONE folder (the one for PCTech emails) I get double of every
email. This happens in NO other folder and I have a ton of them. This
folder
is in the tree of Midrange-L List(s) so it is a folder in a folder and
none
of the others have done this. I have tried and tried to figure out where
the
"duplicate the email" setting is :-). I've tried searching the MS website
via Google/Advanced with no luck. Could well be my search terms but
sometimes that isn't easy to narrow down and you get a TON of hits that
aren't relevant or very similar but nothing to do with my issue.

2)       When I am composing an email and click on To: I get:

Microsoft Outlook Office

The address list could not be displayed. The Contacts folder associated
with
this address list could not be opened: it may have been moved or deleted,
or
from the Outlook Address Book, see Microsoft Office Outlook Help.

I searched for that and found some stuff that didn't work. One of those
was
to remove the Contact list and re-add it but it never really goes away.
What
I have is TWO Contacts in the Window that comes up. The default one has
nothing in it and generates the above error but clicking on the arrow
reveals the second Contacts and everything is in there.

Thanks !

Chuck

--
This is the PC Technical Discussion for iSeries Users (PcTech) mailing
list