Re: RFC-822 gurus - Do spammers know when we de

fixed

That's not coming from my opinion.  (Although it is also from
experience) That's coming from the Email Guru's.

Can you please describe your experience?

Can you provide some links or references to these "Email Gurus" you speak of?

Check it out.  Look it up.  Do some research.  After you find some
evidence that it's not the safest come back and let us know.

Give me a break. Just because you said it, it's true until I prove otherwise? Sorry, if you can't back up your claims, or at least give me a thought provoking reason WHY you think it's the safest, then you're just blowing smoke.