Actually it was recommended some time back to not use the Preview window at
all. Once it was IN there the "damage was done".

-----Original Message-----
From: pctech-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pctech-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of rob@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2006 6:33 AM
To: PC Technical Discussion for iSeries Users
Cc: Mark Villa
Subject: Re: [PCTECH] RFC-822 gurus - Do spammers know when we deletetheir

You may have only thought you didn't read it.  Some email clients will put
the contents of an email into another window (sometimes called the
"preview" window) if you so much as click on it once to prepare to flag it
for deletion.  Typically I move the window border so close to the next
border that I don't notice this feature.

I've cc'd you this to attach a visual.