Re: yahoo and "bulk" folder

fixed

Tom.... I feel with you, but a good example :-)

Here's two examples from my own experience where I had to give up:

1) Sent a complaint to gaoland.net about spam. I got the following msg:

<abuse@xxxxxxxxxxx>: connect to relay1.gaoland.net[212.94.162.6]: server
    refused to talk to me: 554 Service unavailable; [80.160.77.98] blocked
    using bl.spamcop.net, reason: Blocked - see
    http://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?80.160.77.98

Sight !!!!! My ISP was listed in spamcop.net and gaoland.net use it :-)

2) Sent a complaint to an ISP in China (when do I learn _not_ do to that ;-).
I got the following msg:

ûÓÐÄܹ»·¢Ë͵½ÒÔϵÄÊÕ¼þÈË:
 cert.jsinfo_net "(35), ErrMsg=Mailbox space not enough (space limit is
51200KB). Size of arriving mail (1KB) exceeds free space (0KB)."

Lucky me... some of it I could read and understand ;-)
The ISP (ptt.js.cn) obviously _dont_ want any mail in his abuse box.

Leif