Since I've purchased an iPod, I no longer need my old MP3 player ... so
I'm putting it for sale ...

    * 256mb
    * Built-in FM radio and recorder
    * Super-fast USB 2.0
    * Integrated voice recorder with built-in microphone
    * Skip free audio, perfect for the active lifestyle
    * Drag and drop for songs and data files between your computer and
the player
    * 5-band custom equalizer and 4 presets (Jazz, Rock, Pop and Classical)
    * Displays ID3 tags for song title
    * Reversible LCD for left or right handed operation
    * Stores data files such as photos and presentations
    * Weight: 32 grams without battery
    * Up to 15 hours of MP3 continuous music playback on one AAA battery*
    * Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >90dB
    * Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
    * Harmonic Distortion Output: <0.05%

Full details can be found here: http://tinyurl.com/62nfk or
http://www.creative.com/products/product.asp?category=213&subcategory=215&product=9771&nav=0

Includes MP3 player and manual (no headphones, because I've used them).

I'm asking $25 shipped.

Contact me privately if you are interested.

david