QSCANFSCTL wrote:
For about 50 dollars you can get a USB wireless firewall (personally I don't
trust the Windows firewall too much). I use one from Kensington like this
one http://us.kensington.com/html/6500.html

How does that work?

The manual is 2 pages and explains absolutely nothing.

Ok, I just downloaded the tech specs and I think I understand what it is
 now.

I could be wrong here ... but it appears to be a very low capacity flash
drive ... that loads firewall software when it's inserted into a
computer using the same mechanism as a CDROM.

Personally, I would (and do) use a permanently installed software firewall.

david