To: "PC Technical Discussion for iSeries Users" <pctech@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2006 2:49 PM
Subject: Re: [PCTECH] Laptop choice

Thanks for the links.  I'll do some more research later tonight and check
those out again.  I am limited to certain requirements (not sure how
they'd ever know though...)  Here are the listed requirements if I don't
purchase through the school:

Minimum Requirements:
2.0 GHz processor
60GB hard drive (one required software application for this program
requires 2.0G)
512MBs RAM
CD-ROM drive (CD-RW drive recommended)
10BaseT Ethernet
56K Modem
802.11b/g Wireless (recommended, but not required)
Microsoft XP Professional operating system (English edition) NOTE: Home
version is NOT an acceptable substitute

Thanks,

Mike