Re: SkypOut free until end of year

fixed

This is great. Not that it is expensive or that I use it much, but this will
get others to look into it. No 911 support though.

On 5/15/06, David Gibbs <david@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

http://share.skype.com/sites/en/2006/05/free_calls_to_all_landlines_an.html

We just announced that SkypeOut is now free within the US and Canada to
all landlines and mobiles, until at least the end of 2006.

How does this work?

If you're in the US or Canada, you can use SkypeOut to call any landline
or mobile number in both the USA and Canada for free.

If you're in the US or Canada and calling any other country, OR if
you're in any other country and calling landline or mobile numbers in
the US or Canada, the standard SkypeOut rates apply.

Of course, Skype-to-Skype calls continue to be globally free, so no
changes there.

--
Any decision, made in haste, is invariably flawed...
regardless of the outcome.