Thanks  Roger for answering back!

I have followed the LU1812 and LU1806 instructions on the website (step by
step, believe me) but is always recommending one of two things: rebooting
and run LiveUpdate again or to reinstall the whole Norton SystemWorks
Application.

Peter Vidal

"Roger Vicker, CCP" <rv-lists@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: pctech-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
03/21/2006 05:10 PM
Please respond to PC Technical Discussion for iSeries Users