about 8 months.

the only problems I've had with them is the first router they sent me
was balky, cust service was poor (few knew what they were doing). the
second router was fine and worked great for a couple months, then my
voice started cutting out (I could here them, they could not hear me).
 that turned out to be my modem - about 4 years old, went bad.  new
modem and no problems since.

I have never even come close to approaching the 500 monthly minutes,
so the $15 package works just fine for me.