Jeff,

In ZA go to Firewall (in the left column) then the Zones tab.

Is your NIC listed as being in the trusted zone? If not, click on
Internet and select Trusted. This lowers the blocking for anything from
the local net and unless some specific program is blocked should let the
other PCs see the Dell.

Next. How old is you ZA. Some of the (now very) older versions would get
quite goofy when its database started to get corrupted. You could do a
clean install (or update) to start over on the database. Or start in
safe mode and go to %windir%\Internet Logs and delete all the files.
When you restart normally it will recreate the files and start asking
again as each program tries to connect to the internet.

Roger