I've got Microsoft's SP3 cd-rom for Office XP Professional. There's no
README on it, and no setup.exe type of automatic install program either.
Googled on the filenames, and checked microsoft's site, but nothing of value

Even though I ordered this through Microsoft's Office web site, I am
reluctant to run either of these files without knowing more about them. Does
anyone have a link for more info on these files? Below is a DIR listing of
the CD:

D:\>dir /s
Volume in drive D is OFFICE10
Volume Serial Number is 56EE-70FA

Directory of D:\
03/17/2004 05:11 PM <DIR> FULLFILE
03/17/2004 05:12 PM <DIR> STANDARD

Directory of D:\FULLFILE
03/03/2004 06:58 PM 80,588,832 SP3CDFF.EXE

Directory of D:\STANDARD
03/03/2004 06:57 PM 22,741,536 SP3CDOP.EXE