The problem is probably not with the browser but with AOL itself.  Because
of the NAT scheme they use, virtually every packet sent over AOL has a
different "from address".  This causes havock with things that are trying to
keep track of your sessions.

My suggestion? Have the customer get a real ISP.

Bob