MIDRANGE dot COM Mailing List Archive

Re: Norton Ghost

fixed

Booth Martin wrote:
I've bought Ghost 9.0 to restore files saved with Ghost (according to the
service shop).  I have one .GHO file and five .GHS files.  Ghost 9.0 sees
and understands the .GHO file but ignores the .GHS files.  The Symantec
knowledge base talks about the .GHS files and describes them but doesn;t
discuss known issues or restoration.

I think ghs are extensions to the gho file. If a gho file gets too big (either for the OS or ghost itself) it starts splitting it up to multiple ghs files.

david