From: Bob Cagle [mailto:bcagle@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2004 2:44 PM
To: PC Technical Discussion for iSeries Users
Subject: RE: [PCTECH] Adobe Illustrator

This is all extremely unfamiliar ground for me, I appreciate any advice
I can get.

I am downloading the demo of Illustrator right now - don't know if that
will help me any, but at least I can see what the vendor is seeing.

I have already tried exporting or "saving as" .AI from Quark Express and
it does not have that functionality.

I am also going to double-check my DPI settings on the .EPS files.

Thanks,
Bob