Looking for any ideas. Some one is spoofing my email address as the return for a BUNCH of spam. I am getting inundated with returns for spam that I have not originated. Is there a way (short of email address change) to find and stop these creeps? Is there some entity that I can report them too that will help me stop this form of identity theft?

I have scanned my pc for virus presence - and found nothing. I am behind a fire wall both here and at home, and I see not traffic coming from me, so I don't think that my PC has been hijacked. My ISP requires my password to use the smtp outgoing server, and I have changed my password for my email, so I don't think they are bouncing anything off my ISP outgoing server.

Any other steps you can think of that I can take to protect myself?

Thanks in advance!

Jim Essinger
Senior Programmer/Analyst
UnLtd Support Services