From: pctech-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pctech-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Vern Hamberg
Sent: Monday, October 04, 2004 3:34 PM
To: PC Technical Discussion for iSeries Users
Subject: Re: [PCTECH] Trying again - Windows XP Pro "Security/UserSetup"
Question(s)

Chuck, I believe computer administrator is the same as in Win2K Pro - is a
member of the Administrators group - all power. You can see this better if
you go to My Computer, right-click to get context menu, then select
"Manage". In there you can go to Local Users and Groups" - something like
that - click on Group and see the descriptions.

Limited seems to put the person in the "Users" group, not the "Power Users"
group.

I have to say that I wish MS had not made things "easier" for us - I would
never advise using the Network so-called wizard - do it the "hard" way, as
we are used to doing.

If you want to add users, go to "Manage" and the item I spoke of above and
add them there - you can decide there which groups to put them into.

HTH a little.
Vern