Item 1 can defiantly be done with ipcop.  Just turn transparent proxy on and
your kids wont have a choice.

Item 2 I'm pretty sure can be done with Dans Guardian...but I've never used
it.

Item 3 is much harder.  I don't know if IPCop has an add on that will do
this.  In fact, I don't know if ANYBODY has something that will do this!

I suspect you are way out of the realm of your Gigafast router.

Did you know you can buy a brand spanking new PC WITH a 17" monitor for $400
from Dell?  See

http://www1.us.dell.com/content/products/compare.aspx/desktops?c=us&cs=19&l=
en&s=dhs

Might go a long way with solving a lot of your issues.

Bob