Email ghosting

fixed

Hi all,

I have just had a strange experience, as I've just received 2 emails, 1st
from my hotmail to my yahoo account and 2nd from my yahoo to the same yahoo
account. Unfortunately, I never sent these emails, so how does this
happened. The message sent from my yahoo account was sitting in my sent box.
Both emails looked auto generated with .cpl attachments

Do people need my yahoo password to do this?

TIA,

Regards,
Robin
This email and any attachments have been scanned for known viruses using
multiple scanners. We believe that this email and any attachments are virus
free, however the recipient must take full responsibility for virus
checking. This email message is intended for the named recipient only. It
may be privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the intended named
recipient of this email then you should not copy it or use it for any
purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person. You should contact
the Misys Banking and Securities Division as shown below so that we can take
appropriate action at no cost to yourself.
Misys Banking and Securities Division, 1 St George's Road, Wimbledon,
London, SW19 4DR, England. Email: banking.postmaster@xxxxxxxxxx Tel: +44 (0)
20 8879 1188 Fax: +44 (0) 20 8947 3373