When behavior like this happens to me nowadays, the _first_ thing I do is see if there's a new JVM from Sun. Perhaps a majority of times, a new JVM clears these things up. Not perfect results, but it's often enough.

Seems like fancy web developers _must_ use every fancy combination that's in the latest beta, and I wouldn't be surprised if IBM web developers have the latest of a lot of stuff. Very irritating at times.

In any case, I haven't had this particular problem since Netscape 6.1 and V5R1 InfoCenter. Now using Netscape 7.1.

Tom Liotta

Dan Bale wrote:
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/iseries/v5r2/ic2924/index.htm

Type something to search on in the Search entry and click Go.  A new window
(not a tab) opens up with the Search Results.  Click on a link.

In IE, the link appears in the window where the search request was entered.
(I have found this to be somewhat quirky behavior, since I usually have to
maximize the results window to see anything of value and, when you click on
a link, it just appears to sit there, but actually, you have to alt-tab back
to the original window.)

In both Mozilla and Firefox, the original window does not change.

db