OK, thought I sent this yesterday at 4:13 PM (which is says I did) but it
never showed up.

Just got this from Microsoft. Really nice that if you run Windows Update
from the update site on NT it does not find ANY of these even though several
pertain to it. W2K update finds all 6 fine.

Chuck

MICROSOFT SECURITY UPDATE ALERT

July 13, 2004

SECURITY UPDATE SUMMARY FOR JULY 2004

   This month's security updates address newly discovered issues

in Microsoft(R) Windows(R).

LEARN MORE

   To learn about these updates and which software is affected, review this
notice on Microsoft.com:

   http://go.microsoft.com/?LinkID=696522

_

SECURITY ALERT

   Microsoft has released a configuration change for Windows XP,

Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003, Windows Millennium Edition,

Windows 98, and Windows 98 Second Edition to address the Download.Ject
issue. Microsoft strongly encourages users to apply this configuration
change immediately to help protect their computers. Get more information:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloadject/

BEWARE OF BOGUS BULLETINS

   If you get e-mail that claims to contain a Microsoft software

update, it is probably a virus trying to trick you into infecting your
computer. Microsoft never widely distributes software in e-mail. Learn how
to spot a bogus bulletin: http://www.microsoft.com/verifymail/

_

ADDITIONAL RESOURCES

SECURITY WEB SITE

   http://www.microsoft.com/security/

HELP PROTECT YOUR PC FROM MASS MAILER WORMS

   http://www.microsoft.com/security/incident/mass_mailer.mspx

SECURITY BULLETIN SEARCH TOOL

   http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/current.aspx

SECURITY NEWSGROUPS

   http://go.microsoft.com/?LinkID=436862

PROTECT YOUR PC

   http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/protect/

_

ABOUT THE MICROSOFT SECURITY UPDATE

   The Microsoft Security Update is an e-mail alert service designed

for home users and small businesses that provides information about

Microsoft security updates and virus alerts. Microsoft also uses this
service to make subscribers aware that they might need to take action to
guard against a circulating security threat.

   You have received this update because you are a subscriber. If you would
like to unsubscribe, follow the instructions at the bottom

of this page.

_

To verify the digital signature on this bulletin, please download our PGP
key at http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/notify.asp.

You may cancel your subscription to this newsletter by doing one of the
following:

* Click
mailto:1_63339_51D3AE6C-D3E9-D011-9D3C-0000F84121EB_US@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
.com?subject=UNSUBSCRIBE to send an unsubscribe message.

THIS DOCUMENT AND OTHER DOCUMENTS PROVIDED PURSUANT TO THIS PROGRAM ARE FOR
INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. The information type should not be interpreted
to be a commitment on the part of Microsoft and Microsoft cannot guarantee
the accuracy of any information presented after the date of publication.
INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS DOCUMENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY
OF ANY KIND. The user assumes the entire risk as to the accuracy and the use
of this document.

Microsoft.com newsletter e-mail may be copied and distributed under the
following conditions:

* All text must be copied without modification and all pages must be
included.

* All copies must contain the Microsoft copyright notice and any other
notices provided therein.

* This document may not be distributed for profit.